Born in 1985, Osaka, Japan
Since 2009, he has performed live painting at various places such as exhibitions, festivals, cafes, museums, galleries, live houses, clubs, etc. Since 2012, traveling around the world with producing live paintings and murals. Since 2014, exhibitions of collaborative works with other fields. Since 2016, Activity base moved to Berlin, Germany. Pursue new expressions by performing with musicians and dancers that he met in Berlin, also regularly exhibits his own series of works.
2006 - 2011 : Kyoto Seika University , Faculty of Art, Department of Print making
It’s like the sky , Far away but feel closer .Always in the background of all beings Symbol of connection. A momentary image that changes like a sky, Although it is not visible to the eyes Energy rhythm you can feel. Like wind and manipulate clouds. Like playing improvised music I'm drawing.
9. 2022 Solo exhibition " P R E S E N T " @ Zukunft am Ostkreuz (Berlin)
9. 2019 Solo exhibition " das Magma " @ Im Leeren Raum (Berlin)
5. 2018 Solo exhibition " Bipolar " @ Flint & Watson (Berlin)
7. 2017 Solo exhibition " meditation" @Rpeatbar (Berlin)
10.2015 Solo exhibition " F O R E S T " @ KOBE Y 3 (Hyogo)
11.2014 Solo exhibition " ZERO POINT " @ magatama cafe & dining (Osaka)
9. 2014 Solo exhibition " The Atmosphere " @ ART FORUM JARFO (Kyoto)
2012 Solo exhibition " GEOGRAPHY " @KOTO:RE (Osaka)
2010 Solo exhibition " gravity " @AZABU cafe & gallery (Osaka)
2009 Solo exhibition " in the bottom of the universe and the end of the sea " @ gallery Hane Usagi (Kyoto)